Stains were quite frequent throughout this apartment Carpet Clean. In order to effectively clean and restore the carpeted areas, the process used was as follows:
1. Thoroughly Pre-vacuum with Hepa Filter Commercial Vacuum Cleaner.
2. Heavily Pre-Spray main traffic areas including stains using KB4 with Citrus Scent Deodoriser.
3. Agitate all stains and main areas with powered Brush Head to grind into the soiled areas.
4. Dwell time approximately 30 minutes (setup in the meantime)
5 Extract all areas using our low moisture 'Hot Carbonation Extraction Deep Cleaning' method with Natural V PH Neutral Solution. Repeat where necessary. Steam & Heat is used in the process to effectively speed up & remove stains and dirt.
6. Buff down all areas using a Rotary Scrubber with pad to bring out further dirt and assist in drying.
To make a booking today call 1300 300 257.
Leather furniture is a good investment if properly maintained, even though Leather is extremely durable it can look very tired & noticeably dirty if not cleaned on a regular basis.
Most cleaning products on the market are volatile for cleaning leather and may break down the finish of the leather so it's important to clean your expensive leather couches without the risk of damage.
Over time, body oils, skin acids, perspiration and regular wear and tear can diminish the appearance of leather furniture, leaving heavy dark stained areas.
Our Certified Leather Specialists will carefully identify your leather furniture type and advise if okay to proceed to clean.
Chem-Dry Clean & Fresh offers a safe and effective cleaning solution that not only Cleans but 'Conditions and Protects' restoring your much loved couch to almost brand new again.
Call us today on 1300 300 257 for a free quote.
Copyright 2013 ChemDry Clean & Fresh. All rights reserved. Call now 1300 300 257 / 0425 328 354