Carpet Cleaners Double Bay NSW 2028
You wouldn't add detergents, soaps or other harsh chemicals to our lakes, air & streams - so why add them to your own carpets?
At Chem-Dry Clean & Fresh Carpet Cleaning Services Double Bay, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green Non-Toxic solution to Carpet Cleaning.
Combine our main solution 'The Natural V' with our low moisture 'Deep Cleaning system' and your carpets will be restored leaving them feeling soft, Clean and Fresh. Imagine that?
ChemDRY Clean & Fresh (Hot Carbonation Extraction & Buff) Vs Steam Cleaning
Hot Carbonation, active cleaning solution Flat, inactive cleaning solution
No soapy detergents Harsh chemicals and detergents
No sticky residue, resists re-soiling Sticky residue encourages re-soiling
Low moisture High water volume
Low pressure application High pressure application
Short drying time, 2 hours Long drying time, 1-2 days
Healthier cleaning method Excessive water can cause mold & mildew
WHY USE ChemDry for your choice of carpet cleaner?
- No risk of colours bleeding or running
- No shrinkage / Quick Drying with no fuss
- Deep Cleaning system - The 'Unique Carbonated Cleaner'
- Fibers come to life - 'see for yourself'
- Credit Cards are welcome.
- Fully Insured
- Honest & Friendly Service with no annoying up-selling
- Commercial & Residential Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Protection Double Bay
- Upholstery Cleaning & Protection Double Bay
- Leather Cleaning & Conditioning Double Bay
- Rug Cleaning (onsite) Double Bay
- Dust Mite Treatment, Sanitise and Deodorise Double Bay
- Flooded? - give us a call
- Specialised Spot Removal Double Bay
- End of Lease Carpet Cleaning Double Bay
Indoor air quality is a significant home health concern because the average home harbors about 200,000 bacteria for every square inch of carpet. As the bacteria builds up, the bacteria lurking in your carpets gets stirred up and circulates in the air your family is breathing unless you clean it. Chem-Dry Clean & Fresh Carpet Cleaning Double Bay is not only effective at removing the bacteria from the carpets we clean, but it also improves the air quality in your home. The same leading independent air quality laboratory found that, when adding sanitiser to our Hot Carbonation Extraction carpet cleaning process, we removed an average of 89% of the bacteria in the air and 82.3% of the bacteria from carpets.
The following steps are taken when thoroughly cleaning your carpets:-
- Thoroughly pre-vacuum the whole area (using a triple hepa filter which also lifts the carpet pile and excessive dirt from your upholstery).
- Extensively pre-treat and spot clean your carpet/upholstery, focusing on high traffic areas.
- Use a hot extraction cleaning process, using a carbonation method to thoroughly extract dirt and soiling from your carpets/upholstery.
- Buff the whole area, which assists rapid drying and further cleaning of the area.
- Finally we assess the whole area conducting further spotting and cleaning where required.
Come and see why Chem-Dry Clean & Fresh Eastwood sets us apart from the rest and why the Chemdry brand has lasted more than 30 years.
- Stain Removal services
- Credit Cards are welcome
- Quality and Friendly service
- Carpet looks cleaner for longer
- Deodorise included Free of charge